livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Turmoil at Seed Savers Exchange

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Larry Lombard <ljmelea@msn.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Turmoil at Seed Savers Exchange
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:04:24 -0600

sounds like a copyright buyout by monsanto.

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:58:35 -0500
From: cityhomesteader@gmail.com
To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Monsanto??

On Jan 20, 2008 10:27 AM, TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

I've read both but there's a lot of questions unanswered. For the board of
Seed Savers to take such extreme measures without any accusations of
criminal malfeasance, and for the board to offer him a huge amount of SSE
money to silence him raises the most disturbing questions. I hate to say
what or who I think is behind it.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net