livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Shattering Myths: ?Can sustainable agriculture feed the world?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Phil Bunch" <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Shattering Myths: ?Can sustainable agriculture feed the world?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:28:29 -0800

Massive die-off is not a good scenario. Prior to dieing people will try to
feed themselves in anyway they have to. This is particularly true when they
form groups and see absolutely no other hope. Not all would use violence to
obtain what they need but even a small percentage would pose significant
problems.