livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] nothing else to do?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] nothing else to do?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:14:36 -0500

At 04:45 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:

These last few days have been quite a rush on this list. I hope the 488
subscribers have been duly entertained and not too frustrated with all the
posts. Maybe it's the holiday time off or cold days when we can't get out
much. Hasn't been above freezing here today and this is all that's keeping
me from cabin fever ;-) I got a kick out of the potato stories, can't wait
to show Barb.

Well, I'll be quiet for a while, just got in a huge pile of work. I only show up when work is slow--the rest of the time it's all I can do to keep my head above water. I thought I was going to have it easy for another week. Oh well.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com