livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] nothing else to do?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] nothing else to do?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:42:40 -0600

Most days I can get out from noon to about 4PM - not enough!  The things I need to do don't require enough movement to stay warm, so it has to be above 45 degrees and relatively windless so I can stand and repot trees.

A lot of the discussions get tossed around in my mind while I'm doing this repetitious stuff, and I appreciate being able to check for updates when I take a break.  I spend too much time alone this time of year (no sales during the Holidays), so you all are welcome company.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz