livingontheland - [Livingontheland] vermiculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Bindweedfarm@aol.com
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] vermiculture
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:39:16 EST

I'm sure somewhere in the archives there is info on vermiculture, but as I still have dialup and it takes forever to scroll through the archives, let me post this question:  what are some good sources to learn about vermiculture?  All the weblists I've found have been taken over by spam. If some of you have experience with this, I'd like to hear about it. We grow five acres of cut flowers in Idaho, and our soil has very low organic material content and I'd like to enhance it. I thought worm castings might be a good source. Any thoughts?

Ralph Thurston at http://bindweedfarm.com