livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Growing your own mulch?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Growing your own mulch?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention that the tree trimming service that cuts the tree limbs out of the power lines, chops them up and will give them free.  Even drive many miles to dump them. otherwise, they drive many miles and pay to dump them.

I use them for mulch under trees; not in growing beds.

Ken Hargesheimer