livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Eating Seasonally

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Eating Seasonally
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:57:37 -0700

I think eating seasonally is more in response to buying nectarines from the other side of the world in the dead of winter then to preserving food from the garden though there are some folks who only eat what they can grow at that time. They must not live where the snow covers the ground 4 feet deep for 4 months.

Just my hit on it Paul

Aliza
the airy fairy one:o)
----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>