livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] generating hope

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] generating hope
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:43:54 -0700

Paul - this is not a about sending beautiful thoughts out into the world. That is a misconception. Take your computer compost pile thing. If you are focused on creating the compost pile (assuming that you have cleared your procrastination blocks with EFT/TAT/etc LOL) that you wont be sitting at the computer - you will be getting it done or perchance someone else will have done it for you:o) Happens all the time around here. We dont know how things will manefest but if my eye is on the ball it will. The Universe is spending its time manefesting what you see and say - be careful with your words thoughts and deeds - they are heard and acted upon moment to moment.

This has nothing to do with "changing others." That assumes that we are all separate and have no effect on one another. I prefer the model that says that we are all one - and since we make it all up anyway (that is my old NLP training coming to light) might as well make up something that can create abundance in all aspects insead of something that is negative and limiting.

So I make it a point to see how wonderful my everyday was each night and I do this with my child. I make sure that I am grateful everyday for the amazing gifts I have been given - my farm, family, the sun (I like warmth:o) or the trees or the goats or the milk or whatever gifts I am surrounded with - because they are gifts that I have seen in the past as anchors or irritants or? and now I know the real truth that we are love - tacky eh? But it is the truth.

I for one will continue to see the bounty in our glorious earth and will continue to see it with us on it - because the earth will be fine no matter what we do. We on the other hand are limiting our time here.

Aliza

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>