livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Biofuels Offer Cure Worse Than the Disease -OECD

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Biofuels Offer Cure Worse Than the Disease -OECD
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:59:45 -0500

Although I'm not a debater myself, I've listened to a LOT  presentations, and my advice would be to KEEP IT SIMPLE.  Any experienced debater or politician will be very skilled at getting you off your game and making you sound confused or unsure.  Don't let that happen.  Just look at how well "sticking to your message" has worked for Bush.  In spite of being evil and just plain wrong, he has been very effective at implementing his agenda.  It should work for the righteous, too.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz