livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Post-Petroleum Survival Guide and Cookbook

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Post-Petroleum Survival Guide and Cookbook
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 05:53:21 -0500

I was disappointed in this book.  Although the author certainly knows his subject, Lester Brown does a better job with the "Big Picture", and other authors cover the details of various activities better.  Since I've read over 70 books on the general subject matter in the last year+, I'd be happy to give recommendations to anyone interested.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz