livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Plant an Edible Forest Garden By Harvey Ussery

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Plant an Edible Forest Garden By Harvey Ussery
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:10:47 -0400

Paul,

Thanks for putting up the MEN article. I hope it will be useful to others on the list.

The "forest garden" is an extremely useful permaculture concept. I have barely made a beginning here, but already it has been a great adventure that promises to get more exciting, informative, and satisfying. What a great way to tie together so many of the things we on this list are striving to do.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our
deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner
sense of justice than we do. ~Wendell Berry