livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] complicated growing for market

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] complicated growing for market
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:26:46 -0500

Please continue with this kind of report.  Can't beat it for learning from successes and failures of others.  We receive weekly newsletters from other market gardeners, but they don't talk about their problems or failures.  We need to hear about that more than about the successes.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz