livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] complicated growing for market

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] complicated growing for market
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:16:10 -0400

Ahhh I see.  Thanks Paul!
Norma

On 8/6/07, TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

Very easy. They pay with WIC checks which are $4 each. They have to sign
them, then we write our WIC number on them which is given to us by the
market manager - same number for any market we sell. At the end of a 3-hour
market the market manager stamps them. We endorse the back like any check
and deposit to our bank account. Our prices happen to be in even dollars so
that works out. There's a little poster we're supposed to display
announcing we the seller accept WIC checks.

Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation. - Andrew Murray

visit our farm site at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/

Check the latest farm photos at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetspringfarm