livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Milk Supply Expected to Surge asFarmers Pursue a Payoff

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Wayne" <wa2yne@gmail.com>
  • To: "Harold and Sue Karber" <karber@pldi.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Milk Supply Expected to Surge asFarmers Pursue a Payoff
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:00:33 -0500

Now all I need are two virgin goats that produce milk.
yes, it is possible, and someone on one goat group I am on mentioned they had one that had never kidded, but produced a fair amount of milk.
I like more natural items, but at the prices in most stores, cannot afford to buy organic.
So I do without some things, and buy what I can that is fairly good.
YMMV

Wayne WA2YNE
www.desert-rat.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold and Sue Karber" <karber@pldi.net>