livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Milk Supply Expected to Surge as Farmers Pursue a Payoff

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic Milk Supply Expected to Surge as Farmers Pursue a Payoff
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:20:20 -0400

She was talking about dairy products mostly though and organic and raw milk products have a much shorter shelf life.

On 4/27/07, TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

Yeah, margerine has a long shelf life too, but put it out in the sun and
see if any flies will touch it.

Actually if you're comparing apples to apples and tomatoes to tomatoes,
organic in general holds its flavor and texture longer. Possibly because
cardboard vegetables don't have any to begin with ...

paul tradingpost@lobo.net