livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Question About Chickens

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Question About Chickens
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Muscovies are classified as ducks because the experts do not know where else to classify them.  They are one of a kind from Peru but have been taken all over the world.  They are so useful.  Everyday in Honduras I asked everyone I talked to about where we could find them.  No one knew until about five days later, a guy said that a ranch in that area had them.

I do not use the word "duck" because people will get an incorrect idea.

Ken

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.