livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: RE: A Doctor Speaks On Organic Consumption

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: RE: A Doctor Speaks On Organic Consumption
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

This is from an India listserve I am on.  I have been corresponding with this guy for the last 2-3 days.  I thought you people would find it interesting.  Avery is a spokesman for the chemical industry if case you do not know.

I told Marcus I want my food grown in healthy soil which follows nature.

Ken Hargesheimer