livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: RE: A Doctor Speaks On Organic Consumption

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: RE: A Doctor Speaks On Organic Consumption
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:44:05 -0600

As I recall, Hudson Institute has funded every reactionary corporate agenda
imaginable. The prime suspect on the spinach was feedlot runoff to an
ajacent farm.

FYI I've read that the average small-scale organic farmer uses no
pesticides, natural or otherwise, relying on other methods of pest control
if needed.