livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 1491 New Revelations of the Americas BeforeColumbus

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 1491 New Revelations of the Americas BeforeColumbus
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:28:37 -0700

Yes. Churchill said "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it".
The thing is, what we know of agriculture, as a country, is cut down to the
last few decades, and only what's good for John Deere and Monsanto. This
country is clueless about what worked for millions of indigenous peoples.
And it will be our undoing. The past simply does not exist, except in
racist cowboys and indians westerns. But the cavalry isn't coming to save
us.