livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] My turn

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] My turn
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:32:11 -0500

Most of them will Paul, but sprouting success will vary, depending on the soil and weather conditions.

On 2/18/07, TradingPostPaul <tradingpost@riseup.net> wrote:

I'm having trouble searching for something. Anyone tell me what kind of
grains or legumes will sprout by broadcasting on bare ground or stubble
without any soil cover? I need a large area with greenery for rabbit
diversion and compost material.