livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Winter and spring vegetables

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Col. M. K. Megibben" <cmegibben@peoplepc.com>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Winter and spring vegetables
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:16:03 -0600

Check Home Power magazine www.homepower.com .  They have ads for solar pump suppliers.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 8:35 PM

   I have tried to find info on Solar Power wells. Can anyone help or Can you send me a pic and explian how yours works in Az.
  I have a 6 acres here in Ok. on the arkansas river which is all sand and I would love and plan to put your actions to work here. I have a shallow well point in the ground and during our drought got water at 12'.

  I'd also like to add that the