livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] what we're doing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Claudia & Linda" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] what we're doing
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:47:16 -0500

I always try for the peaceful solution first and I've tried to make it a
point to get to know the neighbors immediately adjoining our property and
let them know our philosophy of providing for ourselves and have always made
it plain I'm willing to offer any help and know how I can if they want to
put in gardens. Most of them prefer to spend their weekends mowing their 2
acre lawns (shudder) and think we're very quaint, amusing and probably a
little crazy. Hence the target practice. Beneath the pastoral exterior
lurks a second degree black belt trained in all manner of mayhem and a
closet survivalist just waiting for the need to arise. LOL.

Claudia