livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] toxins effect on premature labor

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Claudia & Linda" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] toxins effect on premature labor
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:35:02 -0500

I must admit that my partner thinks I've gotten a bit too fanatical with my
"dust bin" idea, a separate place to store the sweepings from the floor--all
the dirt, hay and organic matter we track in, plus a liberal helping of dog
and cat hair -- for carrying out to the compost pile, instead of just
dumping it in the trash. But that dirt and organic matter is OURS! Why
should it go to a landfill?

Claudia