livingontheland - [Livingontheland] toxins effect on premature labor

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] toxins effect on premature labor
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked out a book titled Poisoning our Children, by nancy Sokol Green ISBN 0-9622683-7-2  in which she tells of her 2nd daughter being born six weeks premature and she contributes it to pesticides sprayed around her home and the off-gasing of all the new construction materials as they had a brand new home.

So, Gwen, there must be a correlation.  I knew that dropping magnesium levels were causing more asthma and preemies, but didn't know about this environmental pesticide factor.

This book has me re-thinking some of our household products and taking note of alternatives and further de-toxifying our lives.

Now what do we do about the hyper-fertilization or spraying that has just ocurred on the western border of our property?   We surmise that the power company did this as the line of death is directly beneath the power lines.  Is it possible for us to create natural living filters surrounding our properties?    My goats graze not 20 feet from this toxic zone.

Carrie

Do you Yahoo!?