livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Where can you get comfrey?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Barbara Fischer" <cen12205@centurytel.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Where can you get comfrey?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:42:53 -0500

Not that I know of. I don't even remember where I got mine. I transplanted
some up to my farm in Illinois and it was about to take over when I was up
there in June. I expect I will have to beat it back when I go next week. I
have dug some on occasion and mailed to people. Don't know how well it
survived.

Barbara