livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Alternative fuels on the farm

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Alternative fuels on the farm
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:16:54 -0600

Interesting, Uriel. My partner says she's always heard that - her parents
immigrated from Italy. I've noticed that some of the methods being brought
out as new today were practiced all along by people from the Old Country.
It's the little things that still surprise me. A while back a bee got me
big time on the back, and before I could yell she cut an onion and slapped
it on the sting. I never felt a thing afterward.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net