livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] protein

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andy Hupp" <carbonaceous@gmail.com>
  • To: activism98201@verizon.net, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] protein
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:40:27 -0700

I think this idea was originally articulated by Andre Voisin.

I recently caught a glimpse of it in an article at the New Farm:
http://www.newfarm.org/features/2006/0606/grazingtall/collins.shtml

I also found a referece to Jerry Brunetti's work on it here:
http://www.mosesorganic.org/ob/brunetti.htm

Apparently Acres,USA
carried a series by Brunetti, "True Protein vs. Funny Protein'" (February-April 2004), but I was unable to find the actual articles.  Someone may have back issues.

Andy