livingontheland - [Livingontheland] protein

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "norm cooper" <grapegro@aapt.net.au>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] protein
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:53:04 +1000

Hello Paul,
                Interesting to me was the comment of Professor Vaclav Smil, when he estimated 40% of protein is derived from petroleum manufactured nitrogen. We are talking urea here without doubt, which produces a funny protein, not at all healthy to animals or humans, yet most figures produced, and I believe this is a case, using this yard stick. No wonder we have a sick race.
                When are we going to look at true protein, and stop using words out of context with their original meaning. Who has thoughts on this.
                 Regards, Norm Cooper

It has removed 400 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!