livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Organic delusions

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: ryalbinger@earthlink.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Organic delusions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:43:26 -0600

They're not going to. They're going to pay those who can grow, or do
without. Which group do you want to be in? I'm doing all I can to encourage
and network with those already trying. I don't have time for the rest.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933