livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Peak Oil Crisis - Ethanol and Peak Food -Electric?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Peak Oil Crisis - Ethanol and Peak Food -Electric?
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:01:33 -0600

I tried to stress my post was about the ethanol industry effect on the soil.
Comparing various energy sources is off topic for our list. Please?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933