livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture Training in Western Virginia

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Catherine Fenner" <c1fenner@comcast.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture Training in Western Virginia
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:11:23 -0600

On the Western side is Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute. I just came across their web site yesterday http://crmpi.org/ . Their article on using BioIslands on a local golf course made me run outside looking hopefully for Black Medic.

I notice the cost is not revealed up front; it rarely is. The cost of these weekend or weeklong seminars is out of reach for the millions of poor and working class who need growing instruction the most. Mollison's book is a lot cheaper.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net