livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Seed sources. Was: Jerry Baker

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Patricia Ruggiero" <ruggierop@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Seed sources. Was: Jerry Baker
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:05:19 -0500

Title: Message
Thanks, Bob.  As you will have seen by now, I already know about Baker Creek.  I've added the other three to our list of suppliers to whom we will be sending our questionnaire later in the year (don't want to bug them right now while they're busy filling seed orders).

Pat
Hi Pat,

In addition to FEDCO be sure to check out these old favorites:

Frank Morton's seeds from http://www.wildgardenseed.com
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds at http://www.rareseeds.com
George Stephen's Synergy Seeds at http://www.synergyseeds.com
Sow Organic at http://www.groworganic.com