livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What's wrong in "Thanksgiving's Hidden Costs"

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What's wrong in "Thanksgiving's Hidden Costs"
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:46:33 -0700

And you're probably ahead of me on home growing. We're working on small scale
production in high desert ranchland here in west central NM with 90-day
growing season. Too many around on welfare have lots of room to grow but not
a clue. I'm not familiar with soy and wheat - how do you process it?

paul@largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net