livingontheland - [Livingontheland] working against disaster

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Michele May" <mmay.lmft@cox.net>
  • To: "'self-reliance, networking, and simple living, for small farm sustainability, rural independence and security.'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] working against disaster
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:30:26 -0500

Forging ahead:

My local BOE, board of ed is interested in improving the food options
for our kids, esp. with the info I had to offer.

A local child has a dad who owns a Hispanic food marker, very interested
in the plight of migrant workers and how Organic farms are more human
friendly.

Child I tutor had the idea of creating a software based game to teach
kids responsible farming practices. I will work on this further.

I'm excited anyway!