labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Espalier

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Joe Boles" <jo.bo@rogers.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Espalier
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:47:13 -0400

Biz:
The pears are all for eating; either fresh or canned. There are mixed verities on this tree with some attention given to getting more earlier varieties. The apple espaliers are doing well. I did not thin enough this year so the apples are smaller than usual.

I can not get a good picture as there are to many thing in the way.
You may share the photos with whoever you care to.

   Joe