internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther L <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:20:14 -0400

Posting an update:

I signed up to be notified when Uverse became available for my address.
I got email in March or April, and then my husband and I started to
move away from using our earthlink email addresses before we switched.

Our installation of u-verse is scheduled for July 11.
Esther
--
----
Esther L, estherlist AT gmail.com