internetworkers - [internetworkers] looking for recommendation for cleaning service

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther L <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] looking for recommendation for cleaning service
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:32:46 -0400

I need to find a house cleaning service in Cary, NC. Any recommendations?

Also, if anyone can recommend someone to work several hours per week
being companion and assistant to an elderly relative, helping her to
de-clutter and clean her room, I could really use a recommendation
there.

Thanks, Esther Lumsdon

--
----
Esther L, estherlist AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] looking for recommendation for cleaning service, Esther L, 07/10/2011