internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dave Parker" <dave AT dialography.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:26:10 -0400

I've had U-verse for about a month now. No complaints so far, other than minor interface quibbles. What clinched it for me is that we pay a flat rate for telephone, so we don't get charged for individual long-distance calls. So in the end it costs less than AT&T local, Dish Network, and AT&T DSL Lite.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Hallman" <hallman AT email.unc.edu>