internetworkers - [internetworkers] Dell Support?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Dell Support?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:35:09 -0400

Hi Folks,

I am considering buying a Dell laptop and would appreciate any advice that
anyone can offer on buying one of the support packages Dell offers. Can I
let a few years go buy and then purchase one for years three and thereafter?
What kind of support do I get if I don't purchase one of the contracts?

Thanks much

Colleen