internetworkers - [internetworkers] travel health insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] travel health insurance
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:27:39 -0400

Speaking of health insurance, I’ve got a neighbor that I call my adopted mother. She is 72 and lives alone. She was shut in for a while, and I helped her get to the doctor and get groceries. Now, she is taking care of me J

Actually, she is travelling and needs international travel health insurance just for a month. I have no idea who to choose and thought I’d throw it out here in case any of you are able to point us in the right direction.

She speaks Chinese and Vietnamese yet not too much English and is coming over to my house tomorrow at 4 PM to source a policy for her trip to Taiwan and Vietnom in a few months.

Helpful hints appreciated.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President

Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772

Ask about the ONE Plan for Managed Services and IT Outsourcing

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x113, send email to support AT neuserivernetworks.com or visit http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support