internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance: HSA vs. PPO plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Health insurance: HSA vs. PPO plans?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:27:38 -0400

I'm lucky in that my wife covers me where she works, and I am the only
full time employee in my company yet have 8 part time employees.

Next year, we plan to bring on another full time employee and will need
to further consider providing health insurance for employees. I, too, am
interested in learning what others are doing.

I surely am glad I have coverage and am on a low monthly rate with high
deductible plan. 1 trip to ER blew my deductible last month. Now, the
2/wk physical therapy, 1/wk ortho doc, additional xray/mri and 1 or 2
operations coming up is all covered 100%.