internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Purchase

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Purchase
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:33:44 -0400

We use Windows, Outlook, the MS Suite, Visio, and MS Project at work, and I'd
like to move documents between machines seamlessly. Is this easily done?

I also have the install disks for all of these applications for a Windows
machine. I would assume that there is a different version of them for a Mac.
Is this the case?