internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internet Movie times

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internet Movie times
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Rock Roskam wrote:

Does anyone know a good site for checking on Movie times for all Raleigh
theaters? My usuals of city search and IMDB do not seem to allowing full
searches anymore. Did I miss some lawsuit that now only allows you to look
at one theater at a time?

Rock

Since movieminder went away (sob) I end up using

http://raleigh.mrmovietimes.com/

as the best local film listing I have found. It's not always right, mostly on the smaller local independent art house theatres such as the Carolina in Durham and the Colony and Rialto in Raleigh so I crosscheck with the individual venue websites before making plans, but for mainstream and national chain theatre releases it's been accurate so far for me.

(I go to the Chelsea in Chapel Hill rarely enough that I do not have a solid baseline for the ongoing accuracy of the above site for Chelsea listings which is why I did not mention it above - I won't express an opinion on the accuracy of the above site for that venue on what I think of as inadequate data.)