internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At YourCurrentAddress? Register Online!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At YourCurrentAddress? Register Online!
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:55:30 -0400

I worked as an election official for the first time in the primary this past
May and I agree, it is a great way to spend election day. Incredibly
fulfilling. You really feel like you have made a difference. I was an
assistant, which is the person who takes your name and gives you an
authorization to vote form. Anything hard or complicated falls to the chief
judges like Tanner (hi Tanner!).

--Sarah