internetworkers - [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <scott AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:23:17 -0500

I'm shocked, *shocked*, I tell you that there has not been one fanboy raving slathering statement today on this list about the Apple iPhone SDK. So we'll skip that part and I'll ask. Not counting the ramp up + trade off of the time involved or skills, if you could built it what's your crazy idea for an iPhone app?