internetworkers - [internetworkers] Stephenson [was: Sure is quiet, innit?]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Stephenson [was: Sure is quiet, innit?]
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:43:46 -0500

Tarus Balog wrote:
On Mar 5, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

* Reading "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson

Big Stephenson fan, but don't you find it funny that monitors haven't "snow crashed" in more than a decade?

Heh, I really hadn't given it much thought. It is an interesting
story so far though. I'm probably about 1/3 of the way through
and really enjoying it. After this, I still need to read
The Diamond Age and all of the Baroque Cycle stuff... Then
attack that pile of William Gibson and Bruce Sterling stuff.

Guess it's time to go on a "cyberpunk kick" for a while. :-)

TTYL,

--
Phillip Rhodes
Chief Architect - OpenQabal