internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther L <esther-L AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:59:27 -0500

As recently as 2-3 weeks ago, contract/recruiting agencies were trying to fill job openings at Motricity. I didn't want to submit my resume there - not because I knew anything, but because I have no telecom experience.

At least now I know I will stop getting phone calls for a job at Motricity :-)
Esther Lumsdon
(a software test person who is between jobs)

Lyman Green wrote:
I have two friends and one more casual acquaintance at Motricity. One knew
for sure she was losing her job some time ago. She was already looking for
other things before any official announcement was made. My other friend
knew that an announcement was coming but was fairly certain (or at least
hoped with some level of certainty) given the amount of work she had ALWAYS
going on that she would be OK. She was given her 60 day notice.

--
-- Esther L., esther-L AT mailsnare.net or esther-L AT alumni.virginia.edu
Speaking only for myself.