internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Word Processor for Mouse Hater

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Word Processor for Mouse Hater
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:45:36 -0500

So, what you're saying is that you are cursing my name right now for that 14
page Word document I sent you today that needs your legal expertise. Go
ahead. Confess. We can still be friends, and I'll still pay the bill.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing
and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data