internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Word Processor for Mouse Hater

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Word Processor for Mouse Hater
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 01:32:00 -0500

She could use vi and never touch a mouse :-)

Michael Czeiszperger
C: 919-619-0607

On Feb 9, 2008, at 12:06 AM, Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Internetworkers,

I have an older relative who was a professional typist for years, and
who complains about using MS Office because she feels forced to
constantly reach for the mouse.

The last program I remember using that wasn't quite as mouse intensive
was Wordperfect.