internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Monitor help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Monitor help
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:51:44 -0500

Try connecting the monitor that does work and changing resolution from 1280x1024 to 1024x768. Also, try changing frequency from 75 Hz to 60 Hz. Also, try changing color from 24 bit to 16 bit. If that won’t work, use it for a boat anchor.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data

NeuseEmailFooter